One of my favorite sales this time of year started this morning! Shopbop has launched their Buy More, Save More sale and I’m rounding up what’s worth buying while sharing another casual Fall outfit from Central Park the other week.
Now, onto the sale. It’ll score you 15% off orders of $200+, 20% off orders of $500+ and 25% off orders of $800+. Sale items are included and they just marked down a bunch of items into the Sale section. Use code MORE18 at checkout.
A few highlights:
- My favorite booties I wear all.the.time are included! They are the most comfortable pair of booties I own.
- The all-time best sweater I’ve ever owned in black and gray is always worth getting. Many of you have told me you’ve gotten it in sales past and how much you also love it. Makes me so happy to hear and honestly I’ve never met a sweater I love more. The perfect fit and the quality is SO GOOD.
- The Levi’s jeans I’ve been wearing non-stop are restocked and part of the sale! I wear them in my usual 28 but you could also probably size down a bit.
- The booties I wore in this post and got so many questions about on Instagram are included and they are so comfortable and look so good with jeans, too. The sweater from that post is from Shopbop, too! And another pair of boots I wore on the blog recently here are also included.
- My beloved little Staud bag would make a great gift to yourself. I have worn it more than I could possibly even have imagined! See here, here, here. (The new patent one is super chic, too.)
- I bought these jeans recently and am obsessed with them. They may be the most flattering jean I own and are the perfect high waisted / cropped combo.
- Two of my favorite tops for nights out are included. This one I have in two colors (honestly the best lace cami ever!) and this one (seen here).
- I wrote about my favorite capri jeans in this post and they’re totally restocked. Perfect to wear with booties / flats.
- These were my most worn sandals of the summer. They sold out multiple times but you can score them now on sale. (These were my second most worn sandals).
- Don’t miss the PJs I always recommended and have in the long and the short versions.
- If you want a jumpsuit moment this holiday season I can’t recommend this one enough. It’s so flattering on. I wore it here. If you’re between sizes size up in this brand.
- I always adding a subtle pop of leopard with this clutch I’ve owned for years.
- Score the Gucci lookalike loafers.
- Some great coats if you’re in the market! I love this one, this one, this one and this one in particular.
- How great is this blazer? And only $88!
- These are my favorite pair of distressed jeans.
- My favorite slip-on sneakers I live in on weekends.
- I love the wash on these jeans.
- My favorite faux leather leggings are included!
As with all Shopbop sales some exclusions do apply. Hope you guys score some good finds! Would love to hear if you get anything!
Mango Sweater // Jeans (wearing 27) // Common Projects Sneakers (wearing size 36) // Furla Bag (part of Shopbop sale) // Barbour Jacket // Valley Eyewear
p.s. my ideal Fall/Winter travel outfit and a plaid coat I love.