Fall represents my favorite time to get dressed and thus, my favorite time to s-h-o-p. One of my favorite sales launched today: Shopbop is now offering up to 25% off your order just in time to get in on the sweater/boot/coat cozy goodness this season brings. I’ve rounded up all my favorite picks from the sale + am also sharing some purchases I have made for this season + a few I’m planning to make. Since Shopbop is where I shop most often, a lot of items you’ve seen me wear are also included in the sale, too!
In a recent (massive) closet clean out, I realized that my Fall wardrobe is pretty stacked with basics I love. I have invested over the years in great blazers, timeless cashmere, comfortable and well made boots and jeans that make me feel good when I put them on. (Most of them can be seen here). I always end up selling or donating the fast fashion, impulse purchase or printed pieces I buy. But the pieces I buy that are more of an investment I really put to work to wear loads of different ways.
I don’t *really* need anything this season. But I do always take advantage of this Chicute sale to pick up items I don’t need but would love. I won’t be keeping everything I included above that’s in my cart but am excited to try everything on and see what’s worth keeping and what will make worthwhile additions to my closet.
A few other things I have picked up for Fall & am planning to purchase:
- I had these boots on my list last Winter but they kept selling out before I could get them so I’m getting them before it happens again!
- This pretty top that I know I’ll get a lot of wear out of.
- How cute is this puff sleeved sweatshirt?
- This sherpa jacket that I know will get loads of wear.
- I’ve been wearing a lot more straight vs. skinny jeans these days and I wanted a pair in this wash. This brand has become one of my favorite denim brands in the past year! I also recently bought this pair from the brand.
- I bought this cashmere hoodie (in Smoke in a Large) as it is unlike anything else I own and I can’t wait to pair it with my favorite sweats (I own them in light gray and black and sized down to a Small) for my flight to Australia in November. I also got this style to see if I like it on. I recently visited this Naadam brand’s store in the West Village and really loved what I saw so am excited to have a few pieces.
- I’ve been so into mules and kitten heels lately (#practical) so when I spotted these that were a fraction of the designer ones I had been eyeing, I pounced on them (in black).
- I’ve always wanted a white coat and this season may be when I finally pull the trigger. I love the style of this one.
- I’m so glad Everlane came out with a soft version of their Day Tote. I can’t wait to start using mine that the brand was kind enough to send to me.
- Speaking of bags, I’m in the market for a casual crossbody and this one just may be the one. Looks so much more expensive than its price tag!
- I have my eye on a pair of Margaux ballet flats. So French in their aesthetic, I tried them on in their Bleecker Street store in the West Village last week and they are so beautiful! Now if I could only decide on a color!
. . .
J.Crew Fuzzy Puff Sleeve Sweater // Velvet by Graham & Spencer Jeans (wearing size 28) // Chanel Shoes // Celine Bag
p.s. pretty Fall dresses for the season, more seasonal picks and some of my favorite Fall closet staples I own.