I admittedly didn’t lose my mind over the Sale this year. A lot of what they had I already something super similar and frankly I need another sleeve detail top like I need a hole in my head! That being said, I did take the opportunity to get some items for Fall that I felt like I was missing from my wardrobe so thought I’d share some reviews in this special Sunday post!
- I got this tank in black as I already had the white and loved it. Great for spin or barre classes, it’s lightweight and I like the high neck of it.
- These jeans are the perfect gray color and I love the raw hem. The only other gray jeans I have are distressed (and still one of my most worn pair year after year despite having bought them over 5 years ago!) True to size.
- This sweater was actually my favorite thing in my order! I bought the charcoal color and for under $90 this may be some of the most affordable cashmere you’ll ever find! It’s super, super soft & I love the tie side details. I got the medium and it fits perfectly.
- I also bought these jeans but they won’t arrive for a few weeks. I saw a few people say they look strangely short because of the model but since I am 5’5″ I anticipate they’ll be perfectly ankle length.
- I got this skirt and it’s great! It looks way more expensive than it is and thanks to reviews, I sized down and got a 4 which is perfect. I can’t wait to wear it with heeled booties and a slouchy sweater.
- And these sneakers I bought from Nike because they are largely sold out in the sale but I LOVE them!
Unrelated to the sale, I added this tee to my order and this dress both of which I love.
And if you haven’t already shopped the sale, a few things I wouldn’t miss that are still in stock:
Have you guys got anything you loved from the sale!?