Oof this week. It did me in a little. Monday night I had a major case of insomnia and it threw me off. It also rained nearly all week which was a bit of a drag, too! On the upside, it had me buckling down and getting loads of work done. For the first time in a while I felt ahead of schedule on blog work and I also got work underway for a new consulting client.
This weekend I have some fun plans with friends including one who just returned from spending five months in New Zealand so I can’t wait to catch up with her. I’m also attending an event with Reese Witherspoon!
I hope you have a great weekend & I’ll see you back here Monday!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Went to test out Reebok’s new Pure Move sports bra and have to say I was super impressed. I find it really hard to find sports bras that perform well as someone who has a chest that really does require support. This Pure Move one fit the bill!
- Indulged in a catch up lunch with my dear friend Jaime at my favorite NYC spot, ABC Kitchen!
- Worked on planning for my Paris trip! Briony and I are going to spend the first portion of my trip together (she’s coming down from the UK!) and I am so excited to explore the city we both love so much together.
- Treated myself to a massage! I decided to do this once a quarter if I can. I always walk out feeling better and that it was worth the spend.
- Hired a new intern to help with wit & whimsy – so excited to bring her on board!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Did you see the amazing Ralph Lauren 50th Anniversary celebration? It looked absolutely stunning. They tented an iconic part of Central Park! I could hardly believe my eyes looking at all the snaps. Magical.
- This young man is so inspiring.
- How delicious does this dish sound?
- Helpful tips to protect your phone and data when traveling (some super handy tips here!)
- Have you ever saged your home? I bought some in June and have to admit I kinda love the practice of it.
- I love cacio e pepe SO much but have never even thought to make it! I definitely want to attempt this recipe this winter.
- Was fun to be quoted in this Today.com piece on boots for Fall!
- Finding a mentor can be a difficult thing and something we tend to think about most as we’re just getting started with our careers. I enjoyed Geri’s thoughts and reminder that there is no age cap on finding someone who inspires and guides you.
- Merritt is a fellow BBG’er and created these circuits that can easily be done while traveling and without equipment. Book marking for my Paris trip next month.