I love that we had a short week this week as I took full advantage by powering through a lot of work. This morning I get my stitches out and will be very ready to put that behind me. It’s been a long two weeks since my surgery, to say the least. I’ll be spending this weekend celebrating my brother’s birthday and don’t have many other plans which feels so nice.
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup & have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Finalized the logistics for my first reader meet-up! I’ll be sharing details next week on Instagram Stories! For those of you in NYC – I hope you can make it and look forward to meeting you all!
- I added the two pasta recipes I’ve been making on repeat all summer (simplest zucchini pasta and spicy peanut noodles) to my Go-to recipes.
- Finally dined at the Time Out Market. The little rooftop area they have for dining outdoors was so nice!
- Soaked up the early Fall-like weather. It was glorious and I celebrated it on my rooftop drinking some wine.
- Shipped 7 more Paris, Perfected orders and got my first testimonial for the new site I built that had me grinning ear to ear!