Requesting good vibes this Friday as I go in this morning to have my skin cancer removed. I am all sorts of nervous given I don’t do well with medical offices or procedures but I do know I’ll be so relieved when it is over with. As a result of today, this week has been BANANAS. I was fitting five days worth of things into four days (and this is after working 90% of last weekend!) but all along I’ve been reminded that I love what I do and for that I’m grateful. Even when things are crazy, I think – how lucky am I? In better news, one of my best friends from college is arriving tonight for a quick visit so I’m excited to have her in NYC for a fun night & day.
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Added some things to my Poshmark if you’re interested in shopping my closet!
- Shot three campaigns with brands I have loved and long promoted so they are such exciting projects for me to have come to life! The first went live last night and features a sale you don’t want to miss out on! I’ve blogged about the brand here and here and shared my empties from the brand many times on Instagram Stories before getting the chance to work with them.
- Had dinner at The Fat Radish after it being on my list for so many years. It was SO good you guys. Highly recommend. I already want to go back. Also had dinner at favorite, Dante in the West Village. (These photos were shot outside!)
- Shipped off 5 more Paris, Perfected orders! I’ve been SO happy with the response to the offering and have been working on orders every week since it launched!
- Caught up with my friend & fellow blogger Carly Hill over breakfast.
- Got some much needed acupuncture.