This week had some high highs and some low lows. It kept me personally on my toes and it kept my to do list long. You know those weeks when you’re feeling overwhelmed yet energized? It’s a strange yet pleasant balance that comes around rarely so I try to recognize it when it is happening and be grateful for the beautiful chaos.
Do you have any fun weekend plans? I am seeing Once Upon a Time in Hollywood this afternoon, doing a shoot tomorrow morning, hanging with my brother and his girlfriend and hopefully finding some time to read a new book! Enjoy the roundup + have a great weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Launched my new trip planning service for Paris! I’m so excited to have this out there and to start working with you guys for upcoming trips! I am already busy at work with multiple clients – yay! Have questions or feedback about it? Feel free to DM or email me!
- Got an amazing (and much needed) facial at Caudalie. Caudalie is one of my favorite French skincare brands and it was such a treat to get a treatment at their Upper East Side studio. I had the Grand Facial which was so luxurious and thorough. If you’re looking for a good spot to get a facial in NYC, highly recommend their boutiques and menu of services. I also went to a Garden Party to celebrate the launch of their limited edition pink Beauty Elixir which you can score at Sephora.
- Saw the new Lion King and really enjoyed it! It’s such a classic and one I hadn’t seen in a while so I loved revisiting the story with the beautiful new technology and music.
- I made this recipe and it was DELICIOUS! I ate it three days in a row – ha! I have always been intimidated by making Asian food and this was really easy and I absolutely loved the flavors. I can’t wait to make it again soon!
- Saw John Mayer in concert! I’m not a big concert person (this is why) but John Mayer is always an exception for me. I’ve seen him every tour since I was a junior in high school!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Lake Pajamas makes some of the cutest, most comfy PJs and they’re doing a sale right now! It only happens once a year so act fast.
- I can’t believe it but people keep telling me how good Abercrombie is these days so I decided to see what people are talking about. And yep, they do have some super cute styles. I’ll admit it! I saw this jumpsuit that has Reformation vibes, this cute dress, this linen blazer, this skirt (bought this!), this trench, this dress, this midi dress and these jeans.
- I absolutely love this button front rib-knit dress. Equal parts casual yet sexy. Also love this whole look by the brand.
- Club Monaco is having an extra 40% off sale and I spotted a lot of great items included. This chic blazer, this timeless trench with cool details, this beautiful jumpsuit (bought it!), this great tweed jacket, this cute bag, this hat, this jumpsuit that I own (seen here), this blazer and this jumpsuit I wore in London. I wear a 6 or M in Club Monaco in case it is helpful. I also bought this skirt and hope someone buys this amazing sweater/top. Not on sale but how incredibly sexy and chic!
- Friendly reminder that you can score $50 off any pair of Sarah Flint’s shoes with the code MEGHAN50. Be sure to check out her newest arrivals here. I am IN LOVE with her perfect pump in the new red shade! (See how I styled the gray here.)
- I saw this dress in store this week & trust me (and the reviews!), it is so much better in person. If you have any upcoming black tie affairs, this is a stunner and a steal at only $50.
- Love this market tote.
- I adore this Le Weekend sweatshirt from J.Crew.
- This one piece swimsuit looks so flattering.
- I’ve seen this darling smocked top on Instagram and it is too cute!
- This pretty dress could double as a cover up.
- This dress looks so flattering and the back detail is beautiful.
- If you were wanting the Dyson AirWrap, it is finally back in stock. (Apparently it had a waitlist of over 100,000 people!)