This weekend my plan is to prioritize downtime. After a jam packed weekend with visitors last weekend and an overly scheduled work week, I am so ready to c-h-i-l-l. I want to get a pedicure, start a new book, catch up on podcasts, take a hot bath, cook, organize my closets and hang with friends. I’m also taking a boxing class with my brother and am hopeful to take advantage of the forecast for Sunday that is calling for near-70 degree weather – woot!
Hope you all have a great weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Went to support my friend Grace at the first live show of her Bad on Paper podcast. It was such fun!
- Went back to acupuncture and also got my first cupping treatment. Really working to prioritize my self care right now. (Here’s more about why.)
- Finally checked out The Campbell (of Gossip Girl fame) and it is such a cool spot to get a drink!
- Finished Week 22 of BBG! (And here is my updated Workout Playlist that you guys helped revamp via Instagram!) Also went to hot yoga and a boxing class.
- Updated the Seasonal Favorites shop with so many cute Spring things! I also updated My Favorites shop!
- Finally got back to planning my June trip to Provence with Merritt! We had so much fun traveling to Portugal last summer that we’re going to do a week in Provence together. I haven’t been to Provence since 2005 so I cannot wait. We’re hopeful we get to bask in some poppy and lavender fields! I’ll go to Paris for a weekend after Provence for my birthday as I had hoped!