I am having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that it is Memorial Day weekend already! Do you have fun plans? Going away anywhere? I’ll be staying in town and I am overjoyed by that fact. My next trip starts June 5th so I’m looking forward to a long weekend with minimal plans and hopefully good weather. Any New Yorker will tell you that long weekends in the city are actually a delight. People clear out and suddenly there are less crowds and you can get into the best restaurants in town. I can’t wait to revel it in for three straight days!
I hope you guys have a great holiday weekend and enjoy the roundup wherever you’re reading it from! And p.s. don’t forget to take advantage of all the sales happening this weekend! I’ll see you back here next Tuesday.
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Indulged in a massage at the 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge. They do a discounted rate for Wellness Wednesdays so my friend and I took advantage and blissed out and then downed burgers afterwards. It was the best mid-week treat.
- Finally got approved for Global Entry! I don’t know why on earth I didn’t pursue it sooner.
- Got a chemical peel at Ject. It had been a long time since I did a not-at-home peel and my skin instantly felt and looked so much better. Ject is primarily about preventative Botox which I wasn’t yet ready for when they kindly offered but I love that they also have additional services like peels and laser treatments. Check them out if you’re in NYC.
- Had my first rooftop dinner of the season! My BFF was in town for work and we lucked out with a beautiful and warm evening to enjoy my rooftop and dine on tacos.
- Was super productive with my time. I got back to BBG, tackled laundry, errands, a blog shoot for a campaign launching next week, got acupuncture and a managed variety of meetings while also trying to go to bed at a reasonable hour and keep my head screwed on straight. I love when weeks end and you feel really productive.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Cute and well priced denim shorts.
- Speaking of new arrivals – some good ones from Lululemon. My all-time favorite legging for yoga and lounging in new colors, a great high neck tank (my preferred style for work outs!), this legging that looks perfect for BBG, this cool (and reversible!) jacket and this chic sports bra.
- Louboutin vibes but in a flat and 1/6 of the price! Adding these to my list.
- This Madewell top is darling and so versatile.
- Gorjana makes some of my favorite affordable jewelry (it doesn’t tarnish!!) and I love this necklace.
- I love this darling $78 top.
- So many beautiful new Reformation dresses to peruse.
- PSA: Amazon has so many cute swimsuits right now.
- I’ve heard great things about this sunglasses brand on Instagram. Isn’t this style so chic? Can’t beat the price, either.
- This is a great dress for work in the summer.
- My affordable dress from this post is now back in stock! (Wearing a Medium).
- Some cute new arrivals from Banana Republic: this jumpsuit, this linen dress, this summer sweater, this midi dress and these practical yet chic sandals.
- The perfect hat for summer weekends.
- Ok, yes pricey, but also such a cute headband!
- Just in time for MDW, this white swimsuit is so cute.
- This Madewell linen dress is darling and you could get so much wear out of it.
- Speaking of versatile, these nude sandals with a unique take on the block heel.
- This dress!! I adore all the details from the eyelet hem to the open back to the tie shoulders. *Swoon*