This week was rough as I was under the weather with either brutal allergies or a cold – whatever it was – it really took it out of me. I slept for nearly 13 hours on Monday night and was in bed before 9pm every night this week! It majorly threw off my week though and also means I have some work ahead of me this weekend but alas, that’s sometimes how life goes! In more exciting news, I can’t wait for our wit & whimsy x New York Cares volunteer outing tomorrow! For those of you coming, looking forward to meeting you!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend you guys! Enjoy this week’s roundup.
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Ended up canceling lots of plans in order to rest up in bed as I fought my aforementioned cold/allergy situation!
- Got an up close look at MM.LaFleur’s new Casual line! My friend Grace hosted some of us and I fell in love with these pants.
- Had a lovely lunch with Erborian to learn more about the brand. I am so excited to play with some of their newer products!
- Checked out the forthcoming Fall collection from Draper James and was super excited at what they’ll be launching in coming months. Their current new arrivals are full of cuteness, too.
- Kicked off for a fun project I’ve signed on for under my consulting business.
- Went to the new Ralph’s Coffee that opened on Lower Fifth in the Flatiron! I just love their branding so much.