This week I really started to feel the pinch of my schedule and the forthcoming busy season. I took time off of work last weekend which is often a rarity (I almost always do a little bit of work on the weekend) and I am off again today but plan to use my time on the train to/from DC wisely. There are so many exciting things on my horizon but I’m realizing I need to be even more purposeful with my time in the coming weeks, lean into these time management tools and begin to say no to certain things that are niceties and not necessities.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend & enjoy this week’s roundup! If you’re a newsletter subscriber my October highlights will be in your inbox tomorrow morning!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Worked on evolving this year’s Kindness Campaign. You can read about last year’s iteration here and if you have any ideas for things to add to it this year I would love to hear them! You can reach me at meghan [@] witwhimsy.com.
- Got a face massage at FaceLove which has quickly become a favorite treat-yourself moment in NYC. I’ve been having upper jaw pain since last week so I’m hopeful the massage helped to release some of the tension.
- Finished five more Paris, Perfected orders! I have a lot of clients going this month + next and it was particularly fun to plot out what to do in Paris during the holiday season! Going during that time is on my 2020 bucket list.
- Had a catch up lunch with my friend Kat.
- Majorly worked through my to do list. I had loads to do around the house and a lot of work admin to cover off on this week. I also shot and submitted two collaborations that I’m excited to share with you guys later this month.
- Drooled over The White Company’s holiday offerings. I always love their selection so much and saw so much goodness in their store this week.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Run, don’t walk as Mango just marked a bunch of things 50% off today for a super limited time and a lot of their chic coats are included!
- Everlane is back at Nordstrom so if you prefer to get your points there, shop a few of my favorites including: this chunky knit, the cozy alpaca sweater, the sweater, jeans + boots I wore in this post, this recycled cashmere sweater I own in ivory and my all time favorite loafers.
- Speaking of Everlane, the cashmere beanie I wore here and here is now available to buy! It comes in 6 colors.
- Love this cozy sweater.
- Also eyeing this best-selling one from Lou & Grey. Under $80 and comes in 6 colors!
- Winter is coming but thankfully chic puffer jackets now exist. I saw these at Lululemon this week and really liked them.
- Into this coat and this sweater from LOFT.
- An affordable, classic Fall hat with great reviews.
- How darling (not to mention perfect for Christmas morning!) are these pajamas?
- It is almost cozy coat season. This one, too! And this one!
- This new Amazon Fashion line has loads of good and affordable staples.
- Turtleneck weather is here – love this one, this one, this one & this one.
- The collar on this blouse would layer so well under sweaters for a feminine detail.
- So many good H&M new arrivals. This sweater with darling ruffle detail, this sweater, this coat, this cozy hoodie and this sweater.
- The brand that makes my favorite sheets just launched homewares!
- This top I wore here just got restocked. The perfect easy, breezy top.
- Hello, beautiful, classic trench coat.
- This gorgeous Kenneth Cole coat looks so much more expensive than its price tag. Also into this coat + its price point.
- Love these chic slingback flats.
- How cute is the ruffle details on this sweater?
- This quilted utility jacket comes in a few great colors and at a great price.