This week was a blur of meetings and too many late nights. I also had a continuation of tech problems. After my site crashed for five hours last Friday, it was like it ignited a host of other issues. My newsletter broke and wasn’t sending new posts out each morning to subscribers, my SEO plugin vanished from post drafts, my password to access the site’s backend kept not working despite numerous resets…you get the picture. Needless to say I am ready for the weekend!
Big thank you to everyone who has taken the time to share their feedback in this year’s reader survey. The responses thus far have been really thought provoking and I really appreciate you if you’ve weighed in! I will have it live for the next few days if you’re keen to help me out.
Hope you enjoy this week’s roundup (it’s a hefty one!) & have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Was honored to be included in the latest issue of NewBeauty magazine! It’s on newsstands now in case you see it out in the world
- Watched through tears, in disbelief, as Notre Dame Cathedral burned earlier this week. As most readers know, Paris is my favorite city on earth and Notre Dame means much to me as a practicing Catholic. It is a space that has heard my prayers many a time and comforted me when I needed it. I am so thankful to all the firefighters who worked tirelessly to help minimize the destruction as much as they were able to. This video gave me chills and I loved hearing about the heroes who jumped in here. If you’d like to join me in donating to rebuilding the cathedral, here are 3 ways to get started.
- After MUCH demand, I have added my grain bowl recipe to the Lunch portion of the google doc from my go-to recipes!
- Watched a lot of Our Planet on Netflix. It’s so beautiful, eye-opening and heartbreaking at times.
- Added some items to my Amazon shop!
- Bought two more of my new favorite workout tank. I absolutely love the fit and cut of it. (I wear a Medium). More of my workout favorites here.
- Wore the Gap jeans from this post so much this week. I love their casual vibes and the lighter wash that’s perfect for Spring and Summer. And they’re only $80!