Happy Friday you guys! This week was a series of sprints for me. Physically and metaphorically. I accomplished so much (and went to UPS four times. OY!) I’ve been racing to get as much work done as possible before I hop a flight out of town for the year on Monday. I also wanted to treat myself today to some time off to take in the holiday season so I’ll be uptown today doing just that. Follow along on Instagram if you’d like!
Tomorrow I’m doing some final errands and am making it a priority to check out a few fun stores happening in NYC right now! I’m going to see my favorite sheet + towel brand, Brooklinen’s new store at 119 Spring (they just launched linen sheets I can’t wait to see in-store!), and I’m going to check out The Citizenry’s West Village store and The Strategist’s pop up, too! (Both on my holiday bucket list.) Can’t believe this is my last weekend in New York for the year!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend & see you back here Monday – I’m going to be sharing my holiday playlist!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Saw the Nutcracker at Lincoln Center for the first time. It was so magical and sooo much better than I thought it was going to be! The kids and the costumes were particularly wonderful.
- Signed up to volunteer at a food bank early next month! One of my deeds as part of this campaign. I’d love to have you join in if you haven’t yet had a chance. I have prizes for participants coming up from Laura Mercier & BaubleBar! Submit your deed and you’re automatically entered to possibly win something! Two participants have already gotten goodies sent to them from Mario Badescu & Everlane!
- Hosted a white elephant holiday soiree at my apartment with some of my close girlfriends. It was so fun to warm my house this way!
- Had a drink at one of my favorite places in New York: Bemelmans Bar. It is so special! I also finally had the burger at Burger Joint – a hidden bar bar in the Parker Hotel. That place is a trip.
- Spent a ton of time writing Christmas cards for loved ones and writing notes to go along with client holiday gifts. It was exhausting!