This week was insane! Not only was I so, so busy, but it also SNOWED yesterday. Like, significantly! I watched it coming down and was in disbelief as it feels much too soon! Anyways, I was a crazy person trying to fit so much in this week in advance of being gone the next two weeks. I am so excited to head to Chicago on Monday and get to see friends & family and really, officially kick off the holiday season with Thanksgiving! But first this weekend I’m excited to head to Carnegie Hall tonight for a Best of Broadway concert, catch up with friends in Williamsburg over pizza + burgers and head to the Meatpacking to see some pop up shops and also the new Warhol exhibit at The Whitney!
I have a post going live tomorrow so you can check back for that as well and I hope you have a lovely weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Donated to those in need with the devastating California wildfires. My heart is breaking thinking of the thousands of people who have lost their homes.
- Went back to high school with a BBMAK reunion concert. I dragged my brother and had a smile on my face the entire time. It was such a blast from the past.
- Got in the holiday spirit with Talbots to preview their latest collection. There were so many fun + festive finds.
- Got a much needed facial uptown at my favorite affordable spot: Mario Badescu.
- Checked out Elemis’ gift sets for this season – they are so good! I adore this brand’s body products in particular.
- Shot for several exciting collaborations I have coming to the site soon!