This week was packed to the brim as I took on a lot of meetings, shoots, work and to-dos before I head out of town next Wednesday! I largely felt like I was on a treadmill going too fast of a MPH but I also find weeks like that somewhat empowering when you look at how much you can accomplish when free time is extremely limited! I have a packed day today with an early shoot, coffee with a friend and a business lunch and after that I may very well collapse onto my couch!
I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend & enjoy this week’s roundup!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Toasted my friend Blair’s forthcoming capsule collection with Chicute! You guys, it is SO GOOD. I’ve known Blair for nearly nine years (we met while both living in SF) and I couldn’t be happier for her for this major, major accomplishment. I can’t wait to shop it on 10/22! I got a sneak peek of some of the pieces and they’re really amazing.
- Had a lovely lunch with the Sarah Flint team and some of my favorite fellow bloggers at Laduree. I love her shoes (seen here, here) and it was so nice to meet Sarah in person!
- Started planning my packing for Paris next week! I booked it only last month so now it feels as though it totally snuck up on me! Excited is an understatement.
- Updated The Shop! There are new picks in Fall Favorites, Under $100 and Meghan’s Favorites!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- This reversible plaid scarf is so great.
- So much yes to this bomber sweater jacket.
- And this bomber jacket, too! So chic.
- Saks is doing their Friends & Family Sale! Get 25% off your purchase (!!)
- These would be the perfect little pop of leopard.
- I love this belted utility jacket.
- This is a great line of affordable basics like tees and leggings.
- Such a pretty suede jacket.
- These bow pumps are so cute and the perfect heel height to ensure you’ll be comfortable in them for long periods of time!
- How cute is this striped top?
- Love the color of this BB Dakota coat.
- My Gap blazer from this post has been fully restocked! I have it in a Regular Size 4 and it also comes in Tall + Petite!
- Oh man does Uniqlo have so many good new arrivals! My favorites: A casual puffer jacket perfect for weekends, a chic wrap coat, a classic camel coat, a perfectly slouchy sweater, a cozy fleece coatigan, an oversized cardigan for lazy days, a lambswool sweater you’ll wear constantly and this practical but very stylish hooded coat.
- This is a great plaid shirt to wear alone or layer under sweaters.
- The color of this cardigan is so perfect for Fall.
- This sweater looks like ALC but is in fact H&M!
- Speaking of H&M, one of my favorite inexpensive sweaters from them from last year is back! I wore it here and it definitely looks more expensive than $25! Also I just got this one this week and love it. Both are the perfect weight for winter nights out.
- Such a cute striped top & only $30! Love this one, too.
- J.Crew & Madewell are both doing sales through Monday! J.Crew has 40% off…may I recommend these new favorite jeans (I wear them in a 27 so recommend sizing down), a new cozy coat, a cute striped sweater, this chic bag or my favorite sweater blazer? (Size down in the sweater blazer – wearing a Small here). Madewell has 30% off and I spotted this cute suede skirt, this sweater cardigan, these versatile booties, this sophisticated wrap coat, these suede booties and this cute sweater.
- I just got this Paravel duffle for next week’s trip to Europe! I like to bring a duffle of my more valuable items and also leave room in it so I can bring back whatever treasures I may pick up. It’s hugely helpful.