Thanks to a packed schedule of events and meetings this week, we’re suddenly to Friday! I felt so incredibly productive but I’m also ready to now collapse into my bed this evening. (Who is with me?!) This weekend I have a friend’s birthday party, a get together in Central Park and dinner with my girlfriends so it is going to be a busy but fun one.
I hope you guys have fun plans as well & that you enjoy this week’s roundup!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Hosted a fun evening of snacks + good stories on my roof with Blair, Erika & Carly. It was the perfect weather and a nice way to toast the end of summer!
- Attended the opening party for a favorite French brand: ba&sh! It’s now on Elizabeth Street in Nolita.
- Caught up with my friend Julia at one of our favorite neighborhood spots, River Deli.
- Shot up on the Brooklyn Bridge which is such a massive commitment it only happens for me about once a year! And this week things went to pot a little as the secret shortcut entrance was blocked off thanks to construction so I ended up hoofing it for an extra 15 minutes of walking (read: sweating) and ended up with very poofy hair and a sweaty face. Fashion blogging, man – soooo glamorous! We’ll see how the photos turn out lol.
- Booked a return trip to Scribner’s for next month – so excited!