Bodysuit (so many options HERE) | Love Necklace | Toggle Necklace (love this brand)
I shared my updated makeup routine over on my Instagram Stories the other day and received a bunch of requests to put it into a blog post with all products/shades used for easy access! I typically use this routine when I’m going for a little more of bold look — it takes me about 15-20 minutes usually from start to finish! If you missed my 5 minute makeup routine (for days where I’m rushing out the door and not in front of the camera), make sure to check that out!
- First up, I blend Charlotte Tilbury Foundation (Shade: 6 Medium) with BareMinerals Liquid Bronzer (Shade: Faux Tan) and apply all over my face using the Artis Oval 8 brush.
- Using Shape Tape Concealer (Shade: Light Sand), I apply to my under eye area in an upside down triangle and start to pat into my skin using my ring finger. After spreading it out, I take a damp beauty blender and blend the rest in, bringing it to the sides of my nose, corners of my eyes, and entire eyelid. I then set the concealer using Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder (Shade: 2 Medium) with the same damp beauty blender.
- Moving on to my eyes, I apply Charlotte Tilbury Eyes to Mesmerize Cream Eyeshadow in two shades with my ring fingers. First, I coat my entire eyelid with shade Jean to act as a neutral base. I make sure to blend up to my eyebrow and focus a bit of product in the corners of my eyes to make them pop — it also helps to make me look more awake and refreshed. Then, using shade Marie Antoinette, I use this slightly darker shade on the crease of my eye, blending outwards. I also bring the remaining product still on my fingers and swipe it over my lower lash line to balance out the top color.
- For my eyebrows, I use Benefit Ka-Brow Powder (Shade: 2) to fill in my brows. I use the built in brush on the product and start by lining the bottom of my brow from my nose out to my temple which helps define my brows. I then turn the brush around to the flat side and start to blend any remaining product up and outward to give them a fuller appearance. To help with volume and then set my brows, I use Hourglass Brow Gel (Shade: Soft Brunette) and slightly brush them upward for a bushy (not-too-tame) look.
- Moving back to my face, I lightly bronze my cheeks, chin and sides of my forehead with L’Oreal True Match Lumi Bronzer.
- My mascara routine is a 4 step process. First up, I curl my lashes using this Revlon Lash Curler. I then use Marc Jacob’s Lash Primer and apply one coat to each eye. I then use L’Oreal Telescopic Mascara to define and lengthen my lashes and finish with two coats of it Cosmetics Superhero Mascara to help thicken and make my lashes appear jet black and bold.
- For my lips, I start with Laura Mercier Extreme Matte Lipstick (Shade: Vibe) and layer Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Lipstick (Shade: In Love With Olivia) so that the color isn’t too flat.
- I then apply a bit of Physicians Formula Butter Highligher (Shade: Rose Gold) down the bridge of my nose, tip of my nose, above and below my lips, to the apples of my cheeks and above the arch of my eyebrows.
- I finish the look by applying a few sprays of Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray.