April 4, 2019
It is time for another edition of Things I’ve Bought & Loved Recently! You can see past editions here and here. I have fun rounding up the things I’ve been loving and hope you guys find a few things you’ll want to add to your own rotation! I want to caveat that some items were gifted to me for press review purposes so I’ve noted wherever that’s the case below. As always, I only ever share here what I’ve tested and truly loved and found is worth sharing!
- Lou & Grey Upstate Sweatpants and Sweatshirt. I am obsessed with this set. Not only are the pieces crazy soft, they also have such a cool fit that prevents you from looking undone. I sized down in the sweats to a small (they fit perfectly!) and took my usual size of a medium in the sweatshirt which remains a bit slouchy so it is extra cozy.
- Gorjana Earrings. I’ve been wearing these non-stop. I love how dainty the size is and you can’t beat the price. They’d make a great gift, too!
- Lou & Grey Long Sleeve Tee. This soft tee is the perfect layering piece for under cardigans.
- Mango Belt Bag. I was looking for a simple belt bag without a lot of branding or a high price tag for nearly a year before I landed on this beauty and instantly bought it. Only $40 but looks more expensive and so great for days you don’t want to carry a purse. I love wearing it as you can tell from these photos.
- Ottolenghi Simple Cookbook. As you may have gleaned from my recent London post, I am totally hooked on Ottolenghi’s cooking. His newest cookbook is full of recipes with 10 ingredients or under making it perfect for me. I’ve made several recipes and loved every single one I’ve made thus far. They are also great to improvise from based on what you have in the kitchen on any given day. This chef is making me fall in love with vegetables like I never have before.
- Everlane Day Tote. I’ve been carrying this tote ever since the brand was kind enough to send it to me pre-launch and right as I headed to London. It is the perfect size for carrying my laptop and other items I need for a work day spent in the city. It softens up with use and becomes buttery.
- Everlane Jeans. I bought these jeans in the ankle length and absolutely love the fit. You also can’t beat the price!
- Gold Bond Cracked Heel Treatment. This stuff is pure magic. With all my walking and changing of footwear my feet take a beating. I bought this treatment to see if it lived up to the claims and was blown away. Noticeable improvement after one use and 100% better after three uses. It is awesome.
- H&M Socks. Totally hooked on these no-see socks that are perfect in all my sneakers.
- Everlane Day Loafer. Oh man these may be my new most comfortable shoes. They fit like a glove and there was no wearing-in time required. Do go half a size up though. I took them in a 7.5. (Thanks to Everlane for sending me an advance pair so I could test them out before sharing my review!)
- Art Deco Earrings. I love the art deco vibes of these earrings. They’re glam but also understated at the same time. Exactly the type of earrings I’m drawn to.
- Year and Day Bowls. My friend introduced me to this dishware brand and I since I make so many grain bowls at home, I just bought these "big bowls" in the Daybreak blush pink color and I love them so much! They make me happy to use.
- H&M Puff Sleeve Top. A lot of you guys loved this white puff sleeve top of mine as much as I do so when I saw a black version on H&M for under $20 I snatched it right up. It’s perfection. I sized up to a large.
- Rhinestone Huggie Earrings. These little hoop earrings are so dainty and darling and such a good price! They look a lot like more expensive styles I’ve seen.
- NARS Lip Duo. This NARS lip duo is the most perfect peachy-nude ever and the lip pencil / lip gloss combo is just the best for every day wear. I cannot stop wearing it! I also love that NARS’ lip glosses aren’t sticky at all. (Thank you to NARS for sharing a sample with me.)
- Kristin Ess Soft Wave Pivoting Curling Wand. I was mildly shocked by how well this $60 curling wand works! The ones I own are double that price so I was so happy to be able to test this wand with a sample from the brand and share with you guys that it is great for getting soft, lived-in waves. It also pivots at a 90 degree angle to better help you style as you curl. I’ll be showing my waves on Instagram today that I got from using it so stay tuned!
. . .
Everlane Cashmere Sweatshirt (size up – wearing a Large) // Paige Jeans // Everlane Day Loafer (c/o) // Mango Belt Bag // J.Crew Sweater Blazer (sized down to a Small. This is FINALLY back in stock!)
p.s. the products you guys told me you’ve bought and loved recently and the things I bought and loved most last year.