While its official start is still a few days out, summer sure feels in full swing. I kicked it off in magnificent style with my trip to France (arrived back last night!) and by turning another year older and I’m so looking forward to some NYC summer activities as well as a trip I can’t wait to take next month.
My summer bucket list:
- Bake a classic summer dessert.
- BBQ with friends. This is a tough one to do in NYC but maybe I can swing it down in Brooklyn Bridge park.
- Find a perfectly punchy signature lipstick shade.
- Take in an outdoor movie. It’s been a while since I’ve done this and would love to do so again!
- Make a meal entirely from the farmer’s market.
- Take a day trip to the Hamptons. Rent a car on a weekday and hit up some favorite spots in Sag Harbor and Amagansett.
- Spend one whole weekend off of Instagram. Do we think I can do it?!
- Visit Governor’s Island and have a drink at Island Oyster.
- Go on an early morning walk on the Brooklyn Bridge.
- Go to Coney Island to shoot photos and experience it for the first time.
- Tick off some treats from my list! I want to check out Fabrique’s new NYC outpost (I loved this place when I was in Stockholm last year), try Kith treats, check out this ice cream + churros spot, get soft serve at Oddfellows Dumbo outpost and go to Tom Collichio’s bakery Mah-Ze-Dahr.
- Do something that is out of my comfort zone. Thinking perhaps a DanceBody class? I am so uncoordinated and dance classes intimidate me so much!
What’s on your summer bucket list!?
. . .
Reformation Dress (sold out; available to rent here; wearing a 10) // Zara Sandals // Staud Bag // Miansai Cuff // Similar Sunglasses
Other Reformation Dresses I’m Loving:
A lot of the above come in different colors/patterns so if you like a style, be sure to click through! I always size up in Reformation to an 8 or 10 depending on style.
p.s. last year’s summer bucket list and my favorite pumps.