This super, super easy no-bake pie is essentially like a if a peanut butter cup became a pie. I am the kind of person who keeps peanut butter cups in her freezer for a late night treat. So this no-bake peanut butter pie is exactly up my alley!
And like my no-bake pumpkin pie, this utilizes a store-bought chocolate crust. You could totally make your own from crushed up Oreo cookies, but using a store-bought option makes the preparation for this dessert as easy as pie. Ha! Sorry, but I had to.
The filling is only five ingredients and requires some mixing and folding, but not much else.
And now I can’t mention "folding" as a cooking term without thinking of David and Moria folding in the cheese … Schitt’s Creek fans will know what I’m talking about.
You can refrigerate or freeze this, depending on the texture you prefer. If you do choose to freeze, just remember to set it out before serving so you’ll be able to easily slice into it.
This is a fun one! Make this no-bake peanut butter soon, you won’t be sorry! xo. Emma
No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
Servings 8 servings
Author Emma Chapman
- 1 chocolate crumb crust
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- chopped peanut butter cups, topping
- In a stand mixer, whip the heavy whipping cream on high until soft peaks form (whipped cream). Set aside.
- In a stand mixer on low, blend together the creamy peanut butter, softened cream cheese, brown sugar, and vanilla extract until combined. Then, by hand, fold in 1 cup whipped cream until just combined (do not overmix).
- Spoon the filling into the pie crust, cover, and refrigerate or freeze.
- When you're ready to serve, garnish the pie with chopped peanut butter cups and the remaining whipped cream.