The last few years I’ve had fun doing one final *sort of* gift guide post-Christmas with a few ideas to gift yourself as all the sales once again start up or really just to treat yourself. We’ve all accomplished a lot this year so a present to yourself is certainly a worthwhile idea I think.
This year’s inclusions are basically a list of things I own and love and can’t recommend enough as a way to treat yourself. Go ahead, you’ve earned it! Also included at the bottom of the post are a few post-Christmas sales worth shopping.
I’ll have my final post of the year up on the 31st – hope you’re having wonderful holidays!
- Five Minute Journal: My personal favorite and such a good habit to start at the onset of a new year.
- Custom Phone Case: We’re on our phones all day, may as well dress it up in something that makes you happy, right? I love my custom The Daily Edited phone cases.
- Winc Wine Subscription: Give yourself the gift of wine. You can have as few or as many bottles arrive to you every month and it is honestly one of my favorite deliveries I get. I love trying new wines.
- Sultra Wand: The wand I use every time to do my curls.
- Agolde Nico Jeans: Flattering jeans that’ll make you excited to get dressed.
- Sarah Flint Perfect Pump: Say it all together "no more uncomfortable heels in 2020!)" They are as comfortable as everyone says! And I now have them in three colors they’re that good! I’ve worn them countless times on the blog. Use code MEGHAN50 for $50 off your first pair!
- Noise Cancelling Headphones: Upgrade your travel in 2020. These are game changers.
- Cuyana Tee: Resolve to stop wearing t-shirts you don’t love in 2020.
- Cluse Watch: My every day timepiece and you can’t beat the price.
- Follain Refillable Soap: Practical and good for the environment.
- Cashmere Joggers: My favorite lounge pants at home. Truly so luxurious to wear. I sized down in them to a small. Relatedly, the Nadaam Cashmere Hoodie is amazing. (I sized up to a Large).
- A solo trip: TREAT YO SELF and do some solo travel. Use an app like HotelTonight or Hopper to score a good deal and then indulge. May I also take this time to recommend Paris, Perfected?
- Brooklinen Sheets and/or Towels: There’s nothing better than new linens or big, fluffy bath towels and Brooklinen makes my favorites. You’ll be happy you invested in them all year round.
- Aquis Hair Towel: Banish frizz and blowdrying annoyances with this magical towel.
- Marc Fisher Izzie Boots: I tried to get these for the last two Winters and they kept selling out so I nabbed them as soon as they launched this summer. They are so comfortable and so warm. I am in love with this purchase and you guys have already made them a bestseller. Definitely worth it.
- Everlane Rib Crew Cashmere Sweater: The coziest sweater with the best slouchy fit. I wear a size Medium.
- My go-to scarf at the moment: So warm. So cozy.
- Lou & Grey Upstate Sweatpants: I am obsessed with these joggers. So cozy, so comfy and yet much more elevated than your average sweats for travel and weekends.
- Cuyana Leather Laptop Case: Show up more chic to all meetings.
- Common Projects Sneakers: Investment sneakers that are worth it.
- Amazon Echo Ear Buds: Less expensive than Airpods but with noise cancelling functionality. Win/Win.
- Lululemon Leggings: Your legging game will be much improved with this purchase.
- Dyson Hair Dryer: If Santa didn’t get it for you, get it for yourself.
- Inscape Membership: The meditation app that has transformed my anxiety.
- Otherland: Chic candles to adorn your space in the new year.
- Amazon Prime: Because it’ll change your life for the better in the new year. 2 day shipping! Grocery delivery! Video streaming! And so much more. See all my Amazon favorites here.
- Custom Foil Map: To remember a favorite place or memory of yours from 2019.
- Yeti Tumbler: A gift to both yourself and the environment. This is on my own personal list for 2020!
- Susanne Kauffman Oil for the Senses: My bath time obsession. I go through two bottles a year. Other bath favorites here.
- YSL Card Case: This is the only wallet I have carried since I bought it over a year ago. It makes me happy every day because it is in fact that pretty!
- New Makeup Brushes: Upgrade your get ready routine. I have these and love them.
- The Universe Has Your Back Book: A book to ready your mindset for a new year. It totally changed my life this year.
- TodayTix for a Broadway Show: One of my favorite ways to treat myself is to buy discounted Broadway tickets on the TodayTix app and take myself out for a date with NYC!
- Sezane Sweaters: Some of my favorites and definitely worth the investment as you’ll wear them lots. On my personal Sezane wish list is this sweater, this sweater and this polka dot top. If you want to know more about the brand and my sizing guidance check out this post.
Also some post-Christmas sales worth shopping are on now.