Can you believe that Easter is right around the corner? Maybe it’s because life has been hectic lately, but I definitely feel like it snuck up on us this year!
If you’re doing some last-minute shopping for brunch, don’t worry, my friend — you have plenty of time to get everything sorted out. Today, I’m sharing an easy Easter charcuterie board I created for under $100 that will wow any of your guests!
Spring Easter Charcuterie Board Ideas with Walmart+
If you know me, you know that I’ve been really into boards lately. It’s a festive way to enjoy a meal with your loved ones, and it’s also great for entertaining! I can’t tell you how many times Tom and I have grazed on a board in lieu of a traditional sit-down meal. It makes dining a lot more of a social experience!
If you’re in a pinch, this Easter brunch board is super easy to recreate. First things first, I placed a grocery order for delivery using my trusty Walmart+ membership. You guys know that I absolutely adore being a member of Walmart+, and it has saved me so much time over the past year! Some of the benefits include free shipping on items from Walmart.com with no order minimum (excludes oversized, freight, and Marketplace items), free delivery for items from my local Walmart store (including groceries!), mobile scan & go, and member prices on fuel/gas.
Without a doubt, the benefit we take advantage of the most is the free delivery from our local store ($35 minimum order. Restrictions apply.). Grocery shopping is super time-consuming, and I try to cut it out when I can. Plus, for special events like Easter, it’s ideal to schedule a grocery delivery for the night before so you can focus on the fun stuff — like filling Easter baskets for loved ones!
I created every dish you see on this board with groceries from Walmart, and this all came in at under $100. The produce was of great quality, and you can create an endless amount of dishes from their grocery selection!
Easy Easter Charcuterie Board: The Menu
For this Easter brunch board, I wanted it to look fresh and seasonally appropriate. Instead of a ton of cheese and charcuterie, I opted for breakfast classics and veggie sides to give this board a ton of color and variety!
- Deviled Eggs — we added Tajin seasoning rather than Paprika to give this an extra twist.
- Ham Biscuits — Such a fun, easy Southern brunch dish to make! We baked these Buttermilk Biscuits, added our ham, and had jam, mayo, and mustard as options for toppings.
- Fresh Veggies — Carrots, Asparagus, Snap Peas, and Green Beans
- Seasonal berries — Blueberries, Strawberries, Raspberries
- Brie — I love the President Brie Soft-Ripened Cheese for the price point
- Spring vegetable quiche — This is a stunning dish that will wow any of your guests! We used a pie crust, onions, tomatoes, and asparagus in this quiche. It is vegetarian, but you could add bits of bacon if you wish!
- Spinach and artichoke dip — a nice appetizer to tide folks over!
- Cranberry lemonade mocktail — My family generally doesn’t drink alcohol, so a fun mocktail is what we usually serve to celebrate. All you have to do is add cranberry juice, lemonade juice, and ice to a cocktail shaker, then pour it in some of your fanciest glasses!
- Assorted crackers — for all the dips, of course!
I also added some Fresh flowers Carnations from Walmart to garnish as well. I love being able to get flowers delivered to my home with Walmart+ delivery as well!