This past Tuesday I was getting ready for dinner in my neighborhood with a friend and I could feel the Fall chill coming through my open windows. I realized in that moment: scarf season had arrived. My collection of scarves is my favorite way to accessorize this time of year and to top my go-to leather jackets and heavier coats. I found a bunch of great picks this year – the selection at H&M, Mango and Anthropologie were particularly good. The collage below is shoppable and there are ever more great options in the carrousel below.
Shop the post:
- How soft does this ribbed pink scarf look?
- This oversized black scarf is one of my favorites – so cozy and a great price.
- This pink marbled scarf is so cute and I love how unique it is.
- Does anything scream cozy winter look more than this grey & white cape?
- This scarf is cashmere and has a pretty ruffle detail. And for the size at under $200, its a great value.
- Another affordable cashmere option, this scarf comes with a classic cable knit detail.
- This lighter weight one comes in a few different colors and is under $40.
- You’ll pull for an oversized camel scarf like this one over and over again.
- The two tone look of this scarf is different than anything I’ve seen before.
- Plaid is a classic for Fall and this monochromatic version is so good for this season.
- This colorful check is so perfect for fall! Would look cute with a leather jacket and brown booties.
- This woven scarf looks way more expensive than $13!
- This scarf is an alpaca blend so you know its going to be so, so soft.
- How pretty is the green color of this window pane style?