Happy Halloween! This month truly flew by and I can’t believe November is upon us tomorrow. This time of year is always a favorite for shopping – so many cozy sweaters, cute boots, and fun accessories like scarves and hats. But I’m also always trying to think ahead to what will layer well and get me through the winter.
I rounded up a bunch of new arrivals that caught my eye and will be perfect for transitioning into cooler weather. I’ve shared how I’d style many of them to hopefully give you some ideas. And as always, the collage is shoppable and everything is under $150!
Shop the post:
- You will wear these booties non-stop this season (they also come in brown and leopard!)
- I don’t need any more coats but this boucle style in a gorgeous olive green is not to be missed.
- I pulled out my favorite beanies for my last few fall adventures and this one is a great price.
- I love this oversized sweater, so versatile all season long.
- This wool coat is so my style and I can’t believe it’s under $150.
- I’d style this sweater dress with OTK books, with or without tights. It also comes in grey and a pretty emerald color.
- How chic is this leather skirt? Appropriate for the office and can be styled with or without tights.
- This sweater vest is such a great layering piece all fall and winter.
- My friend was wearing this sweater the other day and I could not believe it was from Target! The puffed sleeve is my favorite and its so soft.
- This brand makes some of my favorite sweaters and this oversized camel one is no exception.
- Classic skinny jeans like these Levi’s are my go to this time of year to perfectly pair with my favorite booties.
- How cute are these heart dot mittens?
- I’m dying to wrap myself in this cozy cardigan and not take it off until spring.
- How pretty are these pearl and gold hoops?
- Cardigans have come back this season in full force and I am here for it! This one is so cute.
- I love a body suit like this wrap style under a blazer, leather jacket or cardigan.
- Layer this plaid shirt under your favorites sweaters now and style for the holidays in just a few short weeks.
- Obsessed with this velvet blazer?!
- A cashmere scarf for under $130? Yes please! (Also comes in a ton of other colors!)