With the first snow in New York several weekends ago it felt like winter really started a bit early. I’m at that point though where I’m really loving so many aspects of winter so figured I’d jot them down to remember when the February chill has set in!
- Cozy, oversized sweaters.
- Cups of tea before bedtime.
- Getting comfy on the couch under soft blankets.
- Awards season.
- The first snowfall.
- Not feeling guilty for weekend days spent binging a new show all day.
- Cozy mornings in PJs sipping coffee watching the news.
- Nights at bars with friends while the snow falls.
- Winter accessories – particularly scarves!
- Slow cooker meals.
- Hot toddys.
- Central Park when it snows.
- Warm weather getaways.
So tell me, what do you guys love about winter?
Sweater (c/o) // DL1961 Jeans // Silk Blouse (c/o) // Bag // Boots // Giles & Brother ID Bracelet