Here’s a light neutral winter look and how I’m styling it for inside and out!
Outside: I’m so glad I added a long puffer in a lighter neutral this winter. It’s still practical but takes the edge off winter outfits. I like the cuffs on this one because I can easily pull my sweater sleeves down to peek out over the wrist of my gloves. It’s a subtle way to share a bit of the base textures even when bundled up.
Inside: Nothing helps me beat winter dreariness like a pair of white jeans, an oatmeal knit and some beautiful shearling slippers. Layering on some gold jewelry (including my summer anklet) adds a bit of shine and detail too.
Have a great Sunday folks!
- LONG HIGHLAND PUFFER: Frank & Oak | gifted | True to size for a roomy fit. Walnut is sold out, linked to black. Similar in Taupe here. | Canadian brand!
- CASHMERE FISHERMAN SWEATER: Jenni Kayne | gifted | True to size. I sized up to M for a roomier fit and easy layering. | Use LEE15 for 15% Off anytime.
- ORIGINAL CHEEKY JEANS: Everlane | If between sizes go down. | White is no longer available but I love the new Ecru wash and the 90’s Cheeky is another style I love.
- SHEARLING SLIDE: Jenni Kayne | gifted | True to size. I wear a US7/7.5 and the 37 fits perfect. Great option for reg – wide feet. | Use LEE15 for 15% Off anytime.
- CORTICELLA SUEDE BOOT: Maguire | gifted | True to size. | Canadian brand! | If sold out, these and these are a similar options.
- ACCESSORIES: BAG // EARMUFFS // GLOVES // SCARF (linked to similar)