Light palettes usually get the most love on social media, but deep, dark tones have my heart at this time of year. I love the mix that’s happening with this look and how the charcoal grey cardigan and brown turtleneck pair together. Black, straight leg pants and high tops are decidedly 90’s inspired and a couple of cream accents keep things feeling balanced!
- CREAM BEANIE: Everlane | old | Linked to a similar option made of organic cotton.
- CHARCOAL COCOON CARDIGAN: Jenni Kayne | gifted | Waitlist open for this exact colour and Carbon is similar. | Full review on fit and more here. | Use LEE15 for 15% Off anytime.
- PIMA MICRO RIB TURTLENECK: Everlane | True to size. | I have this staple in 6 colours, it’s my favourite base for winter!
- JANE STRAIGHT LEG PANT: Frank And Oak | gifted | True to size, they will stretch out slightly. | Sold out, very similar here and here.
- ALL STAR 70’S HIGH TOP: Converse | TTS if not slightly big | Linked to the best spot I could find for sizing.