Few styles are more effortlessly elegant than a silk slip dress. I love crepe silk in particular because it has a slightly more robust feel thanks to a nubbly texture that gives it a matte finish. This also gives it a slightly more casual feel compared to a glossy, smooth charmeuse silk. I find crepe silk hides marks and resists wrinkles better too. It’s often machine washable as well and that’s always a win for me (which this particular slip is).
This dress comes in a few colours (unfortunately this deep green is sold out) and an inclusive size range. Shop it (on sale currently!) here.
This look first appeared in my Summer Style Resolutions post.
- SILK GEORGETTE CREPE SQUARE NECK DRESS: EILEEN FISHER | gifted | True to size for EF. | More colours and inclusive size range available..
- BEADED BAG: old similar linked.
- TORTOISE SUNGLASSES: CELINE
- MINIMAL BROWN SANDALS: linked to black, similar for less here.
- GOLD JEWELRY: Shop my minimal gold jewelry capsule here.