This post contains affiliate links.
The Nordstrom Sale opened to the public yesterday, which means that everyone can now shop it, regardless of their cardholder status. It’s a great general preview of fall items, but I always love getting a couple of fall items PLUS some staples. Now, if you’ve shopped the sale year after year, then you know that a lot of the same items keep popping up. So here’s what I ACTUALLY purchased from the Nordstrom Sale this year.
- 8 ct. weight cubic zirconia studs— These studs are classic and timeless. Plus, they’re big enough to be seen. You can wear them every single day with everything you own.
- neuBROW Brow Engancing Serum Full Size Duo–My brows are still recovering from the late 90’s and my last pregnancy. This is supposed to help your brows look fuller. I’ve looked at it for the last 3 sales and finally purchased because I’m not getting any other “big” items. It’s currently sold out, but keep an eye out for restocks.
- BLANKNYC Good Vibes Leather Moto Jacket–Everyone needs a black faux leather moto jacket for fall! You can wear this with a tshirt OR a fancy dress that you want to add some edge to. It comes in two colors and is under $60!
- True Body V-neck Bralette–This is the first of two bras I purchased. Since many of us are not going into an office right now, this looks like the perfect bra to wear around the house! And it’s just $29.90.
- Feathers Underwire Contour Bra–This bra caught my eye because of the beautiful, muted colors (I got Sea Breeze) and pretty lace design. It’s a little more expensive at $39.90, but I don’t mind investing in bras.
- Kendra Scott Ellen Hoop Earrings–Y’all KNOW I love Kendra Scott. I wear it everyday of my life. These hoop earrings are only $28.90 and they sold out:( BUT 1) keep an eye out for restocks and 2) here are some other Kendra pieces that are still in stock at sale prices!
- Steve Madden Forever Chain Pointed Toe Mule— I snagged these in the turquoise croco, which is now sold out. The white croco, though, is still in stock and will make for a great transition to fall shoe! AND SECRET TIME: If you, like me, missed out on the Steve Madden Feather Loafers in Natural Raffia, they are actually in stock on the Steve Madden website and you can save 50% (making them under $40) with code SPRING50!
- Cubic Zirconia Pendant Necklace–This is another staple piece! Layering gold chains is all the rage right now, and this adds the perfect sparkle. You could also wear it by itself for a simple final touch. And it’s just $15.90!
- Bliss Plus Throw–I’m a sucker for a good throw. This beauty comes in many colors, but I ordered the teal foam option for my living room. If you buy Christmas gifts in advance, this is a great option at $24.90.
And that’s it! That’s what I actually purchased from the 2020 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Go ahead, total it.lol I’ve done worse damage. Don’t feel like you have to worry about filling your cart with a bunch of items for FOMO. If you shop the sale, pick things you’ll actually use everyday.Why do I stain my underwear?. xoxo.