Hello again! I hope your fall has been filled with all the things you love about this time of year. For me that’s cozy fires, steamy drinks, spicy scents, long walks (without a bug in sight), warm sunny mornings and cool-aired evenings.
I’m also a big fan of all the style options that fall affords. After a summer of casing the breeze, layers and wools are more than welcome.
I love the classic look of a fitted turtleneck with a wide trouser. A black belt and chunky Chelsea boot add structure and my favourite vintage houndstooth coat always tops things off just right. Genie agrees too 🙂
Happy Halloween and thanks for tuning in! Lots of fall style is on it’s way this month!
- HOUNDSTOOTH COAT: vintage Ralph Lauren | Similar here, here, here, here, and here.
- SUPIMA MICRO RIB TURTLENECK: Everlane | True to size. | Soooo soft. One of my personal favourite basics. | Lots of colours available.
- BLACK LEATHER BELT: Madewell | Runs large. I sized down. | Comes in Brown and with silver hardware instead.
- VESTA PANT: Reformation | Runs true to size but check the size cart as the waist is quite fitted. | Several colours available. | Similar for less here.
- BLACK HALF MOON CROSSBODY: old | Linked to the option I’d buy now.
- GOLD LUGGAGE TAG PENDANT: ATTIC | gifted | Shop my minimal gold jewelry capsule here.
- CORTINA BLACK CHUNKY CHELSEA BOOTS: MAGUIRE | True to size. | Similar here, here, and here.