This is one of those reliably chic outfits that I reach for A LOT when life gets hectic. A worn-in striped tee front tucked into my go-to jeans with a pair of chunky boots and an oversized trench, always makes me feel comfortably sophisticated.
I recently added this canvas tote and it’s been perfect for running errands and travel days. I like how the cream adds a light hue and some softness to any palette without any complications.
Do you have a “reliably chic” outfit formula at the ready for when you’re rushing out the door?
- MAC COAT: Toasted Coconut | EVERLANE | True to size for a relaxed fit. I got my usual size. | Also comes in Stone and Pewter Green.
- RELAXED STRIPE TEE: NORDSTROM | True to size for a relaxed fit. | sold out | Similar here and here.
- 90’s Cheeky Jeans: Vintage Mid Blue | EVERLANE | This was runs big in my experience. If between sizes, go down. | These are a personal favourite staple.
- CORTINA BLACK CHUNKY CHELSEA BOOTS: MAGUIRE | True to size. | Similar here, here, and here.
- CANVAS TOTE: BAGGU | This is a great tote for running errands and travel. The straps are fully adjustable.