I’m kicking off the year with a few looks comprised entirely of Canadian brands!
This first one features a tonal taupe look and lots of toasty layers. This winter I’m really loving monochrome outfits, or at least mostly monochrome with accents of black and cream, as is the case here. I started with my taupe puffer coat and pulled from the same tonal range to create the rest of the look.
Is this something you could create within your closet? You might start with your outwear and build the look inward.
- LONG HIGHLAND PUFFER : Frank & Oak | gifted | True to size for a roomy fit. Walnut is low in stock, also available in black. | Canadian brand!
- FITTED TURTLENECK: KOTN | True to size for a tight fit. Colour is old, more options available. | Use this link for 10% Off your first order. | Canadian brand!
- CHUNKY ALPACA CARDIGAN: Bare Knitwear | old but more on the piece here. | Linked to a similar option available now. | Canadian brand!
- COMFY WIDE LEG PANT: Encircled | gifted | True to size. | Use LEE10 for 10% Off any order. | Canadian brand!
- CORTICELLA SUEDE BOOT: Maguire | gifted | True to size. | Canadian brand! | If sold out, these and these are a similar options.
- IVORY ANDES BEANIE: Bare Knitwear | sold out | Canadian brand!
- GOLD CIGAR RING: ATTIC | Heirloom quality. Custom sizing available. | Canadian brand!