Here in Ontario, there’s no going to or from a holiday event without a coat, and in this case, it’s the star of the show!
I love an oversized wool coat for easy layering onto blazers, thick knitwear, sweater dresses and all the demands for warmth that my cold weather closet makes.
Aside from being warm, this look is timelessly chic thanks to the minimal palette and all the classic elements involved. Whenever I want to create instant elegance I reach for a black base and let different textures create dimension and interest.
- LONDON COAT DARK PLAID: The Curated | gifted | True to size, relaxed fit. | Waitlist open for sold out sizes.
- BLACK TURTLENECK SWEATER DRESS: old | Linked to a very similar option in wool and recycled-cashmere (on sale!).
- BLACK OPAQUE TIGHTS: Swedish Stockings | gifted years ago | These are a staple in the winter for me.
- TAUPE MINI TOTE: old | Linked to a similar option and I love this bag too.
- BLACK LEATHER KNEE HIGH BOOTS: old | Linked to a very similar option (that also comes in brown).
- NOEMI EARRINGS: Cadette | Love this Canadian jewelry brand!