Here’s the second look I put together featuring these linen trousers and I’m QUITE pleased with the results. This one is great for travel, a low-key office capsule or just about any classic closet.
I love a fitted tank in the summer because they work with just about any bottoms, especially a relaxed linen or denim. I decided to add my black belt, an oversized blazer, and minimal white sneakers. It feels sophisticated, strong, and just the right amount of sharp for summer.
Next time you’re stumped for what to wear to feel empowered, start with a black tank and blazer go from there!
- LINEN BOY TROUSER: Dune | Shaina Mote | gifted | Fit is generous, if unsure go with the smaller size you’re considering. Wearing a size 4 and I’m typically a 26/27 in denim.
- BLACK RIB TANK: Multiple colours available. | AGOLDE | True to size.
- BLACK LEATHER BELT: Madewell | Runs large, I sized down. | I have this in brown too and it’s a favourite staple.
- BLACK OVERSIZED BLAZER: Everlane | sold out | Similar option here.
- WHITE SNEAKER: Low 1 White | Oliver Cabell | See my full review here.