I’m right at that point in winter where all fcks about looking cute have evaporated and I’m just trying to not be cold.
This means sealing off all possible areas when heat could escape and cold could infiltrate. Whether I’m wearing skinny jeans or not, creative layering needs to get involved.
Straight leg jeans, meet socks, you’re getting tucked in and you’re going to have to deal with it!
Ps. This whole look is on sale today (except the boots)!
- RENEW PUFFER: Everlane | gifted years ago | True to size.
- ALPACA POM POM TURTLENECK: Everlane | gifted | True to size for a relaxed fit. | Ivory is sold out, other colours are available and 50% off. Similar style here and here in cream tones.
- 90’S CHEEKY JEANS: Everlane | Vintage Mid Blue wash runs large. Size down for a slimmer fit. | One of my best additions of 2021!
- BLACK ITALIAN SLING: Everlane | gifted | Black is sold out but Bone is available. This is a very slender bag with limited capacity. | Similar option that looks more practical in black here.
- BLACK COTTON SOCKS: KOTN | These are a thick stretchy cotton. | Use this link for 10% Off your first order.
- TIVOLI IV PARC BOOTS: Sorel | Runs a full size small. I usually wear 7/7.5 and kept the 8.5 in this boot. | Comes in three colours.
- SMART GLOVES: The North Face | True to size.
- IVORY KNIT BEANIE: Everlane | Linked to a similar option on sale.