For most of March this has been my go-to uniform.
This cardigan in particular has been practically glued to me. I find soft green so appealing for springtime. It makes me feel like I’m wearing a layer of moss and lichen, just like the rocks and earth at Steep Hill Cottage after the snow has melted.
If I had to pick one way to style my collection of cocoon cardigans forever, it would be over a simple white tee with comfy jeans and a pair of slides. From there, I like to add in a few of my favourite gold pieces to give the look a touch of polish.
What colour are most drawn to for springtime?
- WILLOW COCOON CARDIGAN: Jenni Kayne | gifted | This style tends to run large, I sized down from S to XS.| Use LEE15 for 15% Off anytime. | Similar option for less (& on sale) here.
- VINTAGE POCKET TEE: Jenni Kayne | gifted | True to size. Wearing my usual Small in t-shirts. | Use LEE15 for 15% Off anytime.
- 90’s Cheeky Jeans: Everlane | in Vintage Blue | This wash runs large so size down if you’re between two sizes.| Also available in a curvy fit.
- SHEARLING MOC CLOG: Jenni Kayne | gifted | Fit is true to size. | Use LEE15 for 15% Off anytime. | Similar for less here.
- JEWELRY: Chain Bracelet is vintage, similar option here and here. | Moon Pendant & Cigar Ring by Attic Gold (my favourite women-owned, made in Toronto designer).