Here’s the outfit that lost out to Monday’s Style Journal in a recent IG poll. I don’t think the teaser photo did it justice though because I really love this palette of soft tones and textures. It feels airy and fresh but still cozy enough to keep out those sneaky spring chills.
You can see this look come together piece by piece in my latest Reel!
Ps. My favourite socks to wear with my white sneakers are the Sheec Active-X No Show Ankle. Use STYLEBEE for 15% Off.
- TRENCH COAT: UNIQLO | sold out | Linked to a very similar option.
- VINTAGE POCKET TEE: Jenni Kayne | gifted | True to size. | Use LEE15 for 15% Off anytime.
- CASHMERE COCOON CARDIGAN: Jenni Kayne | gifted last spring | I sized down, full review here. | Use LEE15 for 15% Off anytime.
- WAY HIGH JEAN : In Aqua Grey | EVERLANE | True to size, if between size down. I am 5’7 wearing the Long inseam.
- LOW 1 WHITE SNEAKER: Oliver Cabell | gifted | See my full review of these here.
- ACCESSORIES: TAUPE MINI TOTE (old, linked to similar) | SUNGLASSES RayBan | GOLD PENDANT Attic Gold (Canadian made!)