Ready for some shorts outfit ideas? Excellent!
I always feel a bit self conscious about wearing shorts at the start of the summer but after a few wears I start feeling more comfortable again.
One way I like to ease back into my summer shorts collection is with a matching set. I like that a set hovers between a mini dress and a jumper. It feels playful but also elevated. These flax linen shorts are from two different brands but they’re so close I like to wear them together.
If it’s been a while since you tried shorts, maybe start with a matching set and see how that feels!
- LINEN TOP: old | Linn Tee by Elizabeth Suzann | Similar option here, lots of colour options.
- LINEN SHORTS: old | Papaya Shorts by SOTELA | Similar option here.
- CREAM STRAPPY SANDALS: old | Linked to similar. | I love a comfy block heeled sandal in a colour similar to my skin tone. It creates visual continuity for long legs.
- TAUPE BAG: old | I love this one and this one.
- SILK SCARF: old | Linked to a similar option.