Here’s a very chill Sunday outfit I shot several weeks ago and I’ve worn this set every week since. I’m wearing it as I type this actually! The more I wear matching sets the more I appreciate them.
Truthfully, I haven’t worn these sneakers in a while but they’re on sale today in case you’re in the market.
A sweater coat has become surprisingly useful at the lake for those in between cold days that need an outer layer but not quite a puffer or wool coat.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend folks!
- SWEATER COAT: old | Elizabeth Suzann | Linked to a very similar option.
- Organic Cotton French Terry Crew: Eileen Fisher | gifted | Wearing my usual EF top size XS. | On sale and available in a beautiful range of colours.
- Organic Cotton French Terry Joggers: Eileen Fisher | gifted | True to size for EF, which tends to run large. | On sale and available in a beautiful range of colours.
- LOW 1 WHITE SNEAKER: Oliver Cabell | gifted | See my full review of these here. On sale for 25% Off right now.
- SARAH BAG: A.P.C. (Linked to last seen in stock) | Similar option for less here.