I love late spring Saturdays so much and weekend errands to the local nursery or farmer’s market are never a chore.
This striped maxi t-shirt dress is my new favourite weekend piece. It’s the type of dress you can throw on at the last minute with a pair of sandals and all you need is a summer bag and a pair of sunnies to complete the look. I always have my denim jacket handy too in case the shade gets chilly or the wind picks up.
What’s a late spring weekend look you love to wear?
- STRIPED MAXI DRESS : Nordstrom | Runs a full size large. I sized down from S to XS and it’s still roomy. | Link to Nordstrom Canada here.
- DENIM JACKET: old | Linked to a similar option, use LEE15 for 15% Off anytime.
- WHITE EVA SANDALS: BIKRENSTOCK | I’m usually a US 7 and wear the EU 37 in all my Birks.
- CIRCLE WOVEN TOTE BAG: old | Similar options I love here and here.
- SUNGLASSES: RAY BAN RB2180 | I love this classic frame style. They also come polarized, which I have.