This look won the poll I opened up yesterday and I was surprised that it beat out a lighter, softer, spring palette by so much. Of course, I’m not mad about it!
I love the rich warm tones in this look and the deep black elements that anchor the palette. It’s super practical for a cool spring day and I’ve been loving the combination of a chunky boot and a long coat lately.
My favourite part of this look though? That would have to be the saturated green turtleneck in a ribbed merino wool. Much like moss on a rock in the woods, it brings the whole situation to life!
- LONG MAC COAT : Toasted Coconut | Everlane | True to size. | This is a really great trench option if you want something minimal, timeless, and well made.
- MERINO WOOL RIBBED TURTLENECK: Hunter Green (sold out) | Everlane | True to size. | More colour options available and on sale.
- 90’S CHEEKY JEANS: Vintage Mid Blue | Everlane | This wash runs large so size down if you’re between two sizes.| Also available in a curvy fit.
- CORTINA BOOTS: Shearling lined, unlined here. | Maguire | True to size. | Canadian brand! | Waitlist open for Fall ’22 restock.
- ACCESSORIES: SLING BAG (sold out) | SUNGLASSES | BLACK LEATHER BELT (I sized down)