I shared this look in a recent post on My Words for 2022. It’s one I wore over the holidays and I felt so at ease in it.
These days whenever I wear a look with multiple oversized or wide silhouettes, I like to make sure there will be lots of movement in the pieces. Silk is my top choice for a fabric that flows beautifully and I’ve been loving this long merino turtleneck that has the most beautiful drape.
That’s my top suggestion for folks who are keen to wear oversized pieces but still want a sense of shape.
- LONG MERINO TURTLENECK TUNIC: Eileen Fisher | gifted | I’m wearing my usual XS in EF | Also available in black.
- BLACK SILK PANT: old | Elizabeth Suzann | Linked to a very similar option.
- SUEDE GLOVE BOOT : old | AQUATALIA | Linked to a similar option from the same brand and these are a similar style for less.
- CASHMERE CAMEL COAT: THE CURATED | Fits true to size. | In-depth review here. | Similar option for less here.
- CIRCLE BAG: old | Style Bee x Opelle | Linked to a similar option.
- BASE LAYERS: LEGGINGS & LONG SLEEVE (not shown but essential for warmth) | Both from Everlane and true to size.