Happy Friday! I can’t believe we’re entering the last weekend of October. This time of the year always passes so quickly, just another reason to try and savor every moment of this season. One of my favorite things about this time of the year are the amazing sales! Quite possibly my favorite sale is the Sephora Holiday Savings Event.
This sale is an awesome opportunity to shop your tried and true skincare, makeup and haircare favorites or finally test out products you’ve had your eye on at great discounts. There are 3 timeframes of this sale, depending on what status you have with Sephora:
- I’m a Rogue shoppers and if you are too this means starting today you ca save 20% with code SAVINGS from now until 11/7.
- The next timeframe of the sale is for VIB shoppers who can save 15% with code SAVINGS from 11/1-11/7.
- The last timeframe of this sale is for Insider shoppers who can save 10% with code SAVINGS from 11/3-11/7.
The best part of this sale is that everyone, regardless of shopper status, can enjoy 30% off the Sephora collection starting today through 11/7! One of my favorite things to shop in the Sephora collection are their makeup brushes-they’re great!
My Skincare Favorites from the Sephora’s Holiday Savings Event
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9
- If I could only use one skincare product it would be these Dr. Dennis Gross pads. I recently ran out of them and kept forgetting to order more, so I wasn’t using them daily for a few weeks and I noticed the biggest change in my skin (for the worse). These help keep my skin clear, pores unclogged and brighten my skin tone. I talk more about them in this blog post.
- The most gentle yet efficient exfoliant. I can even use this during times my skin is being extra finicky.
- Don’t let the $9 price tag fool you, this inky hyaluronic acid is potent. In fact, you have to be careful to not overdue it with this–a little goes a long way. I learned that the hard way and now use a small amount every other day.
- Every time I use this honeymoon resurfacing night serum, I wake up with glowing skin. It’s amazing. I talk more about it in this blog post.
- By far my favorite morning skincare product that awakens my skin and treats it with vitamin C.
- I don’t know how such a thick cream doesn’t make my clogged-prone pores freak out, but this Jet Lag Mask does nothing but hydrate my skin in the best way. I love using it before applying makeup. I talk more about it in this blog post.
- This would be my second pick if I could only use two skincare products. This farmacy clearly clean truly melts away sunscreen and makeup from my face and doesn’t irritate my eyes or skin.
- Kiehl’s creamy eye treatment is the most luscious under-eye cream that instantly brightens the area too. Works beautifully underneath makeup.
My Makeup Favorites from the Sephora’s Holiday Savings Event
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16
Figured I don’t need to go into as much depth with makeup products, but know that these are my favorites! As you can see lots of lip products, especially tinted oils-those are my favorite lip products to use lately. However, I still included my two favorite Smashbox lippies too-Smashbox always kills it with it’s shades. Just remember with any matte lipstick, such as the ones I’ve shared here, prep you lips well so they don’t crease! If I had to pick on e this from this list for you to buy it would be the Smashbox Cali Contour Palette. It’s just a perfect all-in-one set of beautiful shades perfect for contour, blush, highlight, bronzer and eyeshadow. It’s awesome to take while traveling too-so convenient!
For more of my lipstick favorite you can shop during this sale, see my favorites red lipsticks and my favorite Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks.
My Haircare Favorites from the Sephora’s Holiday Savings Event
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5
The post My Skincare & Makeup Favorites from the Sephora’s Holiday Savings Event appeared first on Sugar Love Chic.Thanks for reading too chic and cute post. xoxo.