Today I’m sharing My Best Amazon Beauty Buys! Most of these are products I repeat purchase or even have them on Amazon subscription to be delivered every couple of months.
My Best Amazon Beauty Buys
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16 // 17 // 18 // 19 // 20
A few product call outs…
- If you’ve been interested in adding a retinoid cream to your skincare routine, the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Adapalene Gel is amazing. It keeps breakouts at bay and evens out skin tone.
- I talk about how amazing the Vanicream Gentle Cleanser is in this blog post.
- When I’m in the shower, I mean business when it comes to exfoliating. My 5 favorite exfoliating products are the KP Bump Eraser, Salicylic Acid Scrub Bar, Salt Scrub and exfoliating brush– I use each on different areas of my body.
- I’ve talked about my love for EltaMD many times before, you can read one of my reviews in this blog post. Their SPF and PM moisturizer are staples in my skincare routine.
- This acetone-free nail polish remover is amazing. I’ve been using it for a couple of years and it’s not is it better for nails (doesn’t strip or over dry nails), it also works way faster than any other remover I’ve ever used.
- My face feels extra soft after using this vibrating cleansing brush with my cleanser.
The post My Best Amazon Beauty Buys appeared first on Sugar Love Chic.Thanks for reading too chic and cute post. xoxo.