Happy Friday! Today I’m combining one of my most worn items with one of my least worn items from the last few seasons.
Most worn? This soft green cocoon cardigan. It’s lightweight but has an incredibly cozy feel and being an alpaca blend it’s heartier than some of my more luxurious knits but still has a lovely hand feel to it.
Least worn? Believe it or not, I haven’t pulled these white jeans on for real since last winter. I love the shape and fit but I think the stark white was just feeling a bit too crisp for me for a while.
What’s an item you haven’t worn in a couple seasons that might be due for a wear?
- COCOON CARDIGAN: willow green | JENNI KAYNE | gifted | This style runs large, I sized down from my usual size. | Use LEE15 for 15% Off.
- ORGANIC COTTON SLOUCHY TEE: reed green | EVERLANE | gifted | Fit is true to size. | Currently on sale!
- ORIGINAL CHEEKY JEAN: Everlane | If between sizes go down. | White is no longer available but I love the new Ecru wash and the 90’s Cheeky is another style I love.
- CORTINA BLACK CHUNKY CHELSEA BOOTS: MAGUIRE | True to size. | Similar here, here, and here.
- BLACK HALF MOON CROSSBODY: old | Linked to the option I’d buy now.
- PENDANT NECKLACES: ATTIC | Shop my minimal gold jewelry capsule here.
- OLIVE SCARF: old | Similar style that comes in loads of colours here.