A little old and a little new in this final look for the year!
Thank you for tuning into the Style Journal and for trusting my style advice and ideas. I’ve had so many lovely messages about this space and I’m thrilled that it’s become a useful resource for you. I can’t wait to keep it going next year and to continue sharing timeless, wearable, and elegant style with you all!
I wish you all a very Happy New Year and a 2022 that’s filled with goodness!
– Lee the Bee
- LONDON COAT DARK PLAID: The Curated | gifted | True to size, relaxed fit. | Waitlist open for sold out sizes.
- PAOLA CABLE KNIT CREWNECK SWEATER: L’Envers | gifted years ago | Similar option for less here.
- 90’S CHEEKY JEANS: Everlane | Vintage Mid Blue wash runs large. Size down for a slimmer fit.
- LACE-UP BLACK COMBAT BOOT: Maguire | Discontinued style, similar style here and here.
- POM POM BEANIE: old | Linked to a very similar option made of recycled cashmere.
- BLACK HALF MOON BAG: old | Linked to one I would consider if I was shopping now.