Happy Friday! Here’s the type of outfit I love for the weekend. It’s simple and comfortable but still has a put-together feel.
In this case I’ve styled the same ribbed long sleeve from last week’s post under a sweater vest with a pair of silky pants and cozy slippers. It’s giving “elevated ease”, one of the trends I talk about in this post, and I am all about it.
In my latest blog post I wrote about wearing the pieces I love instead of saving them for a “special” occasion and you can see why it’s one of the upgrades I’m suggesting everyone make for 2023!
- ANNA KNIT TOP: Ivory | Gillian Stevens | gifted | I’m wearing the size 1. Check the chart for your best fit. | Canadian Brand!
- BRIAR KNIT VEST: Fog | Gillian Stevens | gifted | I’m wearing the size 0. Check the chart for your best fit. | Canadian Brand!
- FLORENCE WIDE LEG SILK PANT: Moss | ELIZABETH SUZANN | old | Similar option here and here.
- SHEARLING MOC CLOG: Oatmeal | Jenni Kayne | True to size, if between sizes, choose the bigger size. | LEE15 for 15% Off
- GOLD JEWELRY: EXPLORE MY JEWELRY CAPSULE HERE