The weather has been all over the place lately and I’ve been reaching for my cashmere hoodie (discount below) and cozy accessories a lot. Few winter accessories get the air time that my Acne Studios Canada Scarf doess and that’s a testament to its functionality and versatility for sure.
Ps. This is the first of a handful of outfits I shot with my iPhone in an effort to shorten up the process of capturing and sharing here on the Style Journal. I hope you like this slightly more relaxed approach.
- CASHMERE FISHERMAN HOODIE: Jenni Kayne | gifted | True to size. | Use LEE15 for 15% Off anytime. | More notes on it in this post.
- LE BRUT ECO DENIM: Sèzane | True to size. I wear my usual 27 in these and the fit isn’t super tight. | These are a personal favourite straight-leg jean.
- PIMA MIRCO RIB TURTLENECK: Everlane | True to size. | These are a personal favourite staple, I have 6 of them!
- CANADA WOOL SCARF: Acne Studios | A staple in my winter closet.
- LACE UP LUG SOLE BOOTS: Maguire | Discontinued style, linked to a similar pair.