Happy Friday! I hope your December is off to a wonderful start. I made it a point to be done with my holiday shopping as soon as possible this year, so it wouldn’t sneak up on me like it has every other year and I’ve gotten it all done! Feels gooood.
Besides my Gifts for Him gift guide, the other highly requested gift guide was affordable gifts. “Affordable” is very subjective, so I went with gifts under $25 for today’s guide. I own or have purchased pretty much everything in this guide and think any of these would be great stocking stuffers, gifts for coworkers, friends etc.
*p.s. you can click the item in the collage below to shop*
Gifts Under $25
- Everyone needs. lighter at some point, or maybe for the cigar enthusiast, this gold refillable lighter is chic and practical.
- I’ve talked about my love for Yeti tumblers many times before-they’re just so good keeping drinks cold or hot. I like that this size (10 oz) is great for cocktails and coffee alike.
- I’ve always thought puzzles make great gifts. They’re fun to do on your own on your coffee table while TV or with friends on the dinner table while sipping wine and catching up. I love the message of this All Are Welcome Puzzle!
- I’ve gifted and own this grill wok and it’s awesome. Grills your veggies nicely!
- I love games and appreciate a game that is fun for adults and kids. This Beat That! game sounds so fun and is 4.7 stars with over 14k reviews.
- Everyone appreciates a GREAT maple syrup. This Organic Madagascar Vanilla Infused Maple Syrup is amazing and I not only use it on my waffles/pancakes, but use it in my cocktails too!
- I’ve always found novelty hot sauces awesome to have on hand and to give to sauce enthusiasts. These Truff Hot Sauces are infused with Truffle Love that this a variety pack so the gift receiver can try all of the flavors.
- These modern wine glasses are beautiful and their unique shape works for both white and red wine. 4.8 stars with almost 1k reviews.
- For the outdoor enthusiasts or active lifestyle peeps, this packable lightweight backpack is awesome. I have it and love traveling with it because it folds into it’s own little pouch, making it so easy to pack and store. It’s vey lightweight, but can carry a good amount of stuff.
- Everyone is using hand sanitizer these days () and I personally rather have my sanitizer easy access and where I don’t have to rummage through my purse to get it. This monogram hand sanitizer case is simple and pretty.