As soon as I saw this eyelet top I knew it had to find a home in my spring and summer closet and in person it’s even more lovely. Design details like a lined bodice and tie to hold the shoulders up (see last photo) make it more wearable than I’d been anticipating and I love how it works perfectly with all my high waisted pants.
For a festive Easter outfit I paired it with my Way High jeans in what I call pistachio green, a pair of cute and comfy clogs (still wear testing this pair) and a classic basket bag to complete the look. I’ll definitely be repeating this one throughout the spring and summer and it’s downright perfect for a vacation.
Wishing all those who celebrate, a lovely Easter Weekend!
- EYELET PUFF SLEEVE TOP: White | EVERLANE | pr product | True to size.
- WAY HIGH JEAN: Archroma Aqua Grey | EVERLANE | pr product | If between sizes take the smaller size. I’m 5’7 and wear the Long inseam.
- BASKET BAG: old | Linked to an identical option on ETSY.
- GABE CLOG: Bone | BRYR | pr product | Fit is true to size and great for my narrow foot. Still testing these out but I’m really happy so far.
- JEWELRY: GOLD PENDANT Attic Gold (Canadian made!) | Chain Bracelet is vintage, similar option here and here.